1) Spelling and grammar errors
Missing email and phone information.
2) Using passive language instead of “action” words.
3) Don’t Misrepresent your education or job experience.
4) Missing keywords and techical terms.
5) Not well organized, concise, or easy to skim.
6) Not demonstrating results, No quantifying achivements. It should be Fact-based (quantify and qualify).
7) Too long (only one or two pages allowed).
8) Irrelavent experience, skills, achivements and other content not useful for applied job.
9) Don’t Include “References Upon Request”
8) Don’t Use Negative Phrases
9) Don’t Include anything that could be discriminated against you.
IF YOU NEED US TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR CV THEN WHATSAPP THIS NUMBER: 066 509 0638
N.B: PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR OTHER RECENTLY PUBLISHED JOBS!