To Employee’s dependents
ArcelorMittal South Africa is offering Office Administration work experience opportunity for unemployed youth through the Youth Employment Service (YES) initiative. Successful applicants will enter into a 12 month contract and will receive a monthly stipend.
• National Senior Certificate
• Certificate Office Administration NQF 4/ Higher Certificate in Office Administration NQF 5/ Diploma in office administration NQF 6 or similar
• Must be computer literate
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Ambitious and results-driven
What to include in your application?
- Cover letter that includes the following:
• Full name and employee number of relative/ parent or guardian, as well as, relation to employee working at ArcelorMittal South Africa (Example – Kate Mofokeng, 00000000 – Mother.)
• What department are you interested in gaining exposure in and why?
• Why you should be selected?
- Curriculum vitae – CV
- Degree (if applicable)
- Transcript/ academic results
Please send a complete application to ZA.firstname.lastname@example.org with the job reference ‘Internal-Administration (YES programme)’ in the subject line
Closing date for applications is on 22 October 2021
− By applying to this opportunity, the applicant gives consent to ArcelorMittal South Africa to collect, use, disclose, and process their personal information. ArcelorMittal South Africa shall take all reasonable measures to protect the personal information of applicants. “personal information” Shall be defined as detailed in the Protection of Personal Information Act, Act 4 of 2013 (“POPI”)
− Recruitment and selection is aligned to ArcelorMittal South Africa Employment Equity and diversity strategy
− Successful candidates will be subject to a pre-employment medical examination
− Should you not receive a response within 3 weeks of making an application, please consider your application unsuccessful.