(1) You are asked to pay money. This is the BIGGEST red flag, any job that requires you to pay money, be it in the form of administrative fees, background check fees, etc., is often a scam.
2) Dream jobs that sound too good to be true and have outrageous pay and benefits.
(3) Very simple job requirements – everyone qualifies to apply.
(4) Get a job offer immediately after applying by email, calls, WhatsApp or sms.
(5) There is pressure to act quickly by accepting the offer. (This is so you don’t have enough time to research the legitimacy of the work.)
(6) Being asked for personal information in advance, p. E.g your bank details, identity documents.
(7) Getting a job without an interview or proper evaluation, you are also asked to bring your CV to the Interview.
(8) Unprofessional communication. Badly written emails or communication via whatsapp, text, messenger, etc.
(9) Businesses that use free email addresses (eg Yahoo! and Gmail) are often a red flag, but not always.
(10) Little or no information about the business online, such as when you google the business not showing up, etc.
(11) Being told not to tell anyone when you come for interview, assessment test and etc..
(12) Getting Interview invite at short notice like “You’re invited to come to an interview tomorrow”.
(13) Being given links as to confirm whether you’ll go to an interview or not. “Please click this link to confirm whether you’re coming to an interview or not”
(15) “Call Mr Rakhadani at 0713901330 to arrange an interview”, that’s another sign too, don’t fall for those traps.
I HOPE THIS SHALL HELP SOMEBODY OUT THERE!