OBJECTIVE OF THE WORK
Sell bread, receive orders, collect payments and find new customers. You must drive a truck safely on your established route or territory.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work well with clients.
• Drive a truck safely.
• Help clients when possible to resolve problems and inquiries.
• Talk to customers about price increases and changes in the market.
• Do sales and marketing where and when possible.
• Create opportunities to sell and market the product and the brand.
• Build relationships with customers, to meet their needs, current and future.
• Collect payments and issue receipts.
• Make sure products are delivered on time and in proper condition
• Maintain the vehicle and keep it clean and safe.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• At least grade 10
• Proven experience in building customer relationships and selling products.
• Relevant industry and product knowledge – advantageous
• Valid driver’s licenses code 10 – 14 SA
• Valid PDP
March 17, 2021.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION FAILED IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US 14 DAYS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE