General Purpose: Ensure all administrative and cashier duties are performed in accordance with company Centre Management Administrative and Operational Procedures. The incumbent may from time to time be instructed to fulfil the responsibility of a Sales persons function as a stand-in arrangement.
• Carries out general admin duties
• Taking of Cash/Credit Card/Cheques (establishes if customer has an account and obtains authorisation number from H.O. including the collection of monies outstanding. Clears cheques – R1000 credit cards – R200 through banks.
• Issue official receipts.
• Assists Manager in the handling of complaints/queries (i.e. Customer and H.O.).
• Housekeeping, including displays and advertisement boards.
• Carries out general admin duties.
• Basic understanding of sales.
• Daily banking.
• Cash balancing.
• Computer literate.
• Cash management and procedures.
Should you wish to apply please email your CV through to,
Kerry O’Hagan at: Kerry@profilepersonnel.co.za
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive a response within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful. We will keep your CV on our database for any other relevant roles that may arise.