Our company is a registered training and consulting company that specializes in the development of human capital for both management and technical skills.
We are spreading our wings, as such we are looking to recruit young and vibrant people to join our team in Gauteng province.
As the front of the house and often the first point of contact for outside visitors.
1. Diary management
2. Possibly managing event coordination, both internally and externally
3. Processing of inquiries and complaints by telephone, email and general correspondence.
3. Greet all visitors
4. Transfer calls as needed
5. Possibly manage office supplies, such as office supplies, equipment, and furniture
6. Performance of special administrative functions
7.Maintenance of necessary office services
8. Help with mail as needed
9. Receive and ensure messages are relayed to the appropriate staff member in a timely manner
10. Assist the HR team in the hiring, registration and termination processes.
1. Organizational skills
2. Attention to detail
3. Exceptional multitasking
4. Excellent communication skills
6. Strong customer service skills It is also imperative that the candidate is polite by phone and well presented at all times.
Carletonville, Gauteng province.
February 27, 2021
If you think you meet the above requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com
For inquiries contact the office at 018 061 0027