R6000 per month
Start date: 01.02.2022
Position is based in Port Elizabeth
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Comply with company service standards and procedures.
• Assist staff and managers with daily general administrative/ other requests.
• Check, sort, file and update computer invoices, waybills and any related documentation
• Assist the warehouse with labeling.
• Continuously maintain high levels of productivity and good customer service.
• Any ad hoc admin/ other responsibilities as and when required.
• Grade 12 qualification / equivalent
• 1 to 3 years administration experience.
• Good verbal and written business communication skill in English.
• Computer literacy skills.
• A hard working, reliable person who is deadline-driven.
• Organized and good attention to detail.
• Willing to learn and go the extra mile.
• Contactable references.
If you don’t receive feedback within 1 month, consider your application unsuccessful.
By submitting your CV/applying for this position, you hereby grant the company permission to use your personal information in line with the provisions of the Protection of Personal Information Act, Act 4 of 2013.
HOW TO APPLY
Email CV to: