As the Supervisor, you are responsible for and
not limited to:
•Bi-Weekly standby duties and site and post visits.
• Checking timesheets and handover between shifts daily
• Checking the guardhouse equipment and registers used on site.
• Standby during alcohol testing procedure to aid. (Mondays and After Public Holidays)
• Ensure that all gate procedures are adhering to by Gate Supervision of Sub-Ordinates.
• Conducting monthly site meetings with Gate supervisors.
•Ensuring the security staff are aware of the procedure to check of fire & computer alarm
• Safety induction on contractors & visitors and Monitoring of the visitor’s protocol at the
• Aid with on-site investigations and writing of incident/ investigation reports
• Assist withoperational and uniform audits
•Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to communicate effectively and confidently on all levels
• Must have a clean disciplinary record
• Good reporting writing skills
• Ability to delegate and induct personnel on job functions
• Computer literate at an intermediate level
• 3 years’ supervisory experience.
• A Valid Code 08 Driver’s Licence will be required.
• Grade 12 Senior Certificate
• Must be Grade A PSIRA Registered.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED (original certified copies)
• Finger Prints
• Certified ID Copy
• Certified School Report
• Certified Grade Training Certificates
• Proof of SARS Registration
• Valid PSIRA Certificate
• Valid Code 08 Driver’s Licence
• Bank details.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications to be handed in at the:
G4S Office, Shop 6, and 18 Pickering Street, Newton Park, Port Elizabeth for the attention of
Manuella Vital or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSIONS: 24th August 2021
N.B: PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR OTHER RECENTLY PUBLISHED JOBS!