Location: Boksburg, Gauteng
Salary: R 22,000 – R23,000 per month total CTC (No benefits)
Starting Date: ASAP
Closing Date: Thursday, 30 September 2021
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Guiding and supporting the dedicated departments, ensuring proper equipment design, maintenance & adherence to safety regulations as per the Mine Health and Safety Act.
• High School Diploma required
• Strong Bookkeeping experience
• 1 Year experience working with Pastel Evolution Accounting software
• Good computer skills, especially Microsoft Office
• Experience in the Engineering/Manufacturing industry preferable
• VIP Payroll experience preferable
• Capturing all accounting record entries and reconciling all accounts as per below:
– Cash Books
– Petty Cash
– Supplier Invoices
– Customer Invoices
– General Ledger Journals
– Supplier Journals
– Customer Journals
– Electricity meter readings
• Ensuring that all sequential documents submitted to the accounting department is done so sequentially and accounting for any missing documents to ensure completeness
• Casting all documents that are brought to the accounting department to ensure accuracy
• Collating all necessary documents and loading all payments for approval and release by management accountant
• Collating all documentation and communicating with Supplier’s/Customer’s on all discrepancies that may arise from time to time
• Ensuring that customer statements is emailed monthly
• Compilation and submission of all company applications to be approved by management accountant/financial director
• Compilation, submission and payment (After approval obtained from management accountant) of statutory records as per below:
• Reconciliation of all deliveries with customer purchase orders monthly
• Reconciliation of creditor statements to GL balance
• Reconciliation of sundry debtor electricity meter readings
• Reporting accounting records to trial balance level
• Managing and updating Fixed Asset Register monthly
• Managing and issuing Petty Cash monies
• Performing weekly Petty Cash counts and reconciliation to Pastel Partner
• Weekly EFT payments to COD suppliers
• Weekly wage and casual payments
• Foreign supplier documentation and subsequent payments
• Foreign customer documentation and subsequent payments
• Monthly creditor payments
• Handling basic administrative duties including data entry, filing and faxing
• Ensure confidentiality of all information
• Perform other duties and special projects as requested by management
• Managing the clocking system, including correction of any hardware and software issues.
• Distribution of time sheets to department managers for authorisation, ensuring all relevant supporting documentation has been received.
• Importation of time sheets into VIP Payroll software
• Computation of salaries and wages using the VIP Payroll software.
• Keep records of leave pay, garnishees and any cash disbursements.
• Exporting Journals to Bookkeeper for importing into the accounting system
• Works closely with Human Resources and Accounting staff on all payroll related issues.
• Update payroll records as appropriate.
• Liaising with HR on any changes to pay, deductions, legislation and additional employees.
• Assisting HR Department with additional administrative duties as requested.
• MIBFA Monthly contribution submission
• Monthly SARS E-filing submissions
• Annual EMP501 Submission to SARS
• Return of earnings calculations
• Administration of payroll 3rd party payments (Medical Aid, UIF, Garnish orders, provident fund, union)
HOW TO APPLY
Office : 012 346 3603
Fax : 012 348 2491
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
By sending your CV to the above-mentioned e-mail address you agree to:
• The processing of your personal information and sharing it with third parties for verifications.
• The exercising of your rights provided for by POPIA.
• To acknowledge that Hutech International Group (Pty) Ltd will keep the record of your personal information confidential.
N.B: PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR OTHER RECENTLY PUBLISHED JOBS!