Stipend: R3817 per month (less 1% FIU contribution of R38)
Contract duration: from November 1 to March 31, 2022
Closing date: October, 10 2021
As part of the Presidential Employment Stimulus Program, the Department of Education is inviting unemployed youth to apply for assistant positions in public schools and LSEN in all provinces.
• Education Assistant – Curriculum
• Education Assistant – TIC / eCadres
• Education Assistant – Reading Champions
• General School Aide – Child and Youth Care Worker
• General School Assistant – Handyman (no registration required)
• General School Assistant – Sports and Enrichment Assistant (no tuition required)
• Matric required for all roles except the last two
• All South African residents aged 18 to 35 (who have not turned 36 by March 31, 2022)
• You must live near a school.
• Preference will be given to applicants for education assistant positions.
with post-school degrees
HOW TO APPLY
• Go to sayouth.mobi/p/dbe – The site is not rated zero, so it’s free to visit
• Register: the process will take 4 minutes
• If you have already signed up for SA Youth, Harambee or Tshepo 1 Million, you can simply
login with the same login details
• When you have registered, the opportunities will appear in the schools closest to the address you have given and you will be able to apply.
• No opportunities appear? You can search for “Education Assistant” or “General Assistant”
• For updates: facebook.com/SAYouth.mobi facebook.com/phase2beei Twitter: @DBE_BEEI
Need help? Visit your local NYDA office, Labor Center, or public library
If you are still not sure what to do, call our TOLL FREE helpline on 0800 72 72 72, Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. M. At 4:30 p. M. And our support guides will help you.
N.B: PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR OTHER RECENTLY POSTED JOBS! By